Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whatchoo Know About Leslie and the Ly's?

It's one part spandex, one part perfomrance art, one part fringe, one part gem sweater, one part mid-west, one part hilarious, one part annoying, and all parts RING-A-DING-DING! (It's a Leslie thing) Leslie and the Ly's is kind a guilty pleasure for me. I've seen her perform and I know it's so novelty and Vice mag but whatever, I still enjoy watching her wiggle in that gold spandex fringed body suit. Dont be too cool to go see her. The Queen of Gem is coming to a town near you.
She has the best e-cards, check out her website.
http://www.leslieandthelys.com/
PS- the video is Leslie with some LA kids (friends of the Leons)and it ahs something to do with Willow.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo hoo! Not coming to Oakland. :( Her gem sweater collection holds a special place in my heart.

Unknown said...

Boo hoo! Not coming to Oakland. :( Her gem sweater collection holds a special place in my heart.