Monday, June 30, 2008

Leslie in the Flesh





Friday night we caught the Leslie show at this heavy metal/butt rock bar called the Satyricon. I brought my friend KT with me, she's from the midwest so she "gets it". Before the show we were waiting in line for the bathrooms and it was just KT and I hanging out waiting for the show to start when one of the bathroom doors popped open a crack and Leslie (in the flesh) stuck her gold-lame covered head out. She ushered KT in and I remained in the hallway alone and utterly jealous that Leslie invited KT to pee with her! When KT came out she said she asked Leslie (while on the pot) what she was going to bring to the show to make it better, what would she do that hasn't been done before. Apparently Leslie placed her index finger across KT's lips to shush her and said her performance would speak for itself. Thats how cool Leslie is, she lets people pee in her bathroom and she gives good show. I have the pictures to prove it!

No comments: