Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lanvin + Acne.....

Equals... really fucking expensive denim.

Says Lanvin head designer, Alber Elbaz, "I've started conceptualizing all of this not so long ago," said the designer "I was very pleased when I started working with Acne. They're just young, energetic sexy Swedes and our partnership really wasn't about signing hardcore contracts, it was really just about creating something that was mutually fun and creative."

The collection will be available at Barneys New York and Bergdorf Goodman at the end of November and looks to offer something for every age. Dresses, tuxedo jacket, belted trench, blouson and, naturally, jeans are among the collection.

Prices starting at a whopping $1,000. Whats with everything being so extremely priced these days? I can buy a wardrobe from Forever 21 for under $200 or I could buy the button off a sleeve of a Lanvin+Acne jacket. Whats left in the middle? Tell me, I want it.

No comments: