Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hungry Eyes Chapter 1

Good Evening future fans of "Hungry Eyes".  Welcome to my first blog entry.  I was inspired recently on my most recent trip to Las Vegas for the MAGIC show.  I work for an apparel company and was out there showing our new collection but I saw so many inspiring things.  I also saw many vomit-inducing things that made me laugh.  For instance, I saw this new brand called Pegleg that blew me away.  I was already planning what I was going to wear with their floral print jeans (duh, white tee and vest).  I also saw this guy in the lobby who had a totally normal lower body but whose torso and arms were so inflated I doubted he could clap his hands. He had a large bandage on the back of one bicep and i imagined muscle and steroids oozing out of a cut.  I started this blog because I wanted to tell you about all the good things and all the bad things I get to see in my life and include images where ever possible. 

This is my blog: Hungry Eyes. 

1 comment:

J Short said...

I know! I'm so confused by those guys who are so built that they can't even properly function they have so many muscles. I once saw this guy in the gym who was a paraplegic, but whose upper body resembled that of a competitive body builder...and I just sat there and wondered "Why?" It's not for self defense, I mean, who's really gonna pick a fight with someone in a wheel chair. And I really doubt it's all that impressive for the chicks. I figure, if a chick's gonna go for him, it's not because he can sweep her off her feet and into the bedroom. I just don't get it. happy blogging!